Life as a Do-it-yourself project

Its Wednesday the middle of the week and I guess the weather gave room for inspirational readings and as such,I'm  here to contribute my own quota of food for thoughts. 

Somedays back, I saw a funny meme on Facebook with the caption

> "Nowadays people don't drop food for thoughts because ingredients are very costly 🀣"


Well, let's jump into a piece of writeup which I richly cooked and hope it will be of great value.


The above title was caved while I was wondering on why people don't like helping others; not after much thinking that I realized this life we are living is Do-it-yourself Project.

To everyone out there who is at the point of giving up in life, to all those who feel they can't do it without the help of others and to all people who feel inferior without other's helping hand, you just have to make a U-turn on your negative decision to start winning without one's helping hand, simply by saying YES in favor of your own self today .

 

I believe I won't be doubted if I say everything has to do with PLANNING, yes!

you have to ask yourself, What do I have to do today, tomorrow, this week, this month and of course the entire year to keep my life going easily, smoothly, infact to the direction I desire ???


Because the responsibility of struggling and planning hard to leave a fulfilled life is in your hands. That means, the task of shaping your future life is on top your head and no one else's ; and mind you, the sooner you realize this ... the better 🀞.

Bless up πŸ™Œ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failure; The most important lesson in life .